Sobhan is a certified careers advisor and professional CV writer with over 10 years of experience in providing careers advice to students and young professionals. He has assisted hundreds of clients with finding, applying for and securing jobs.
Expertise and services provided
• Job hunting strategies
• Writing professional CVs and resumes
• Writing cover letters
• Completing job application forms
• Job interview coaching and preparation
• Career coaching and transition
• One-to-one Mentoring and supervising
• Developing career management skills
• Research on career topics
• Training of career development practitioners
• The facilitation of career development workshops
He is a member of the Careers Development Institute (CDI) and is listed on the Official UK Register of Career Development Professionals. He holds a QCF Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development* and a 1st class honours degree in BSc Multimedia Computing from Aston University.
Sobhan has previously served as an Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) Officer at a private college, and is a regular contributor to a number of career blogs. He is the author of the forthcoming book “How to write the Perfect CV in less than a week.” (2021).
As the Founder and Managing Director of CV Plaza, he has provided online careers resources, articles, guides and templates to over 13 million people in the UK, US and across the world.
Professional memberships and affiliations
• Career Development Institute (CDI)
• The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS)
• British Association for Supported Employment (BASE)