Lunchtime Supervisor CV Template + Tips and Download
Sobhan Mohmand, Career Expert 7 March 2021
Tip: Use the Lunchtime Supervisor CV Template below as an example to help you write your own personal and fully-tailored CV.
29 Trail Street
Mob: 078 3473 3588
Personal Profile Statement / Career Objective
I am a self-motivated, caring and confident School Lunchtime Supervisor, who will ensure that all children have a safe, joyful and pleasant experience while on their lunch break. I always ensure that the tasks I undertake are carried out and completed to the very highest standards, and I firmly believe that I will be an invaluable asset to any School with my proven ability in encouraging children to be respectful towards others, adhere to good table manners and also to enjoy themselves during their playtime.
- Employee of the Month (March 2012)
- 11 GCSEs and A-Levels at Grades A-C
|2009 – 2012
||The Bridge College
||Results: English: B Business: B Mathematics: C
|2002 – 2008
- English: B
- Mathematics: C
- Business: B
- ICT: C
- Graphic Design: C
- History: C
- Drama: A
- Religious Studies: B
Employment and Work Experience
|Apr 2010 – Present
||Lunchtime Assistant St. Andrews School
Main duties performed:
- Preparing and cooking a variety of food
- Serving food to children
- Ensuring Health & Safety is observed at all times
- Supervising children on the playground and in the dining area
- Encouraging children to eat healthy and balanced meals
- Setting up and clearing tables and chairs
- Cleaning up any spillages and sweeping the floor afterwards
- Organising recreation time, games and activities during the lunchtime period
- Providing assistance to younger children when required
- Encouraging children to eat and behave in a polite manner
- Dealing with any quarrels, fights or incidents
- Dealing with minor injuries such as cuts and bruises
- Encouraging shy children to play and interact with others
- Monitoring and reporting any incidents or breaking of the playground rules
- Attending to the care of children when required (i.e. administer basic first aid)
- Occasionally helping in the classroom
|Dec 2009 – Apr 2010
||Dinner Lady GCC Secondary School
Main duties performed:
- Collecting children from classrooms
- Assisting with setting up the tables for lunch
- Ensuring the playground and dining area are safe and tidy for the children
- Cooking meals
- Emptying bins
- Encouraging excellent table manners
- Comforting children who are upset
- Awarding badges for positive behaviour
- Escorting children to and from the dinner hall in an orderly fashion
- Ensuring children don’t leave the school premises without permission
- Cleaning tables, chairs, and mopping the floor before and after lunchtime
- Ensuring everyone adheres to the School’s hygiene policy and standards
- Emptying and putting away food trays
- Reporting any concerns to a senior Supervisor or the Head Teacher
Professional Training and Qualifications
- First Aid and Paediatric First Aid
- “Supervision of Young People” – Training provided by the School
- Level 2 Effective Team Member Skills – ILM
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Great with children and parents
- Empathic, professional and understanding
- Ability to multi-task and to work in a busy environment
Hobbies and interests
One of my greatest hobbies in life is to be able to work with children; which is why I am a part-time volunteer at a local School. I also enjoy spending time with my family, friends and colleagues and I love reading books and magazines on weekends.
Ms Samantha Warren
Senior Dinner Supervisor, St. Andrews School
78 Front Street, Lair, PH10 8QB
0209 0965 3467
Mrs Alicia Barker
Lunchtime Manager, GCC Secondary School
91 Rover Terrace, Bradford, EX37 8UB
0203 4843 4583
Please note: the above CV Example is presented in the UK format and layout.
Click here to download the above CV Sample.
COLLECTION: You may also want to browse through our collection of Free CV Templates and download any of the editable CVs to create your own (available in Microsoft Word format and convertible to PDF).
Top CV Tips and Guidelines
- The Lunchtime Assistant job requires one to be quite physically active because you will be on your feet (standing, walking) most of the time in all weathers conditions. Tip: maybe you could mention some of your hobbies, such as jogging or walking, under the hobbies and interests section.
- Although there are no high academic requirements for this position; you will be expected to have some sort of prior work experience with children. You will need to show some real-world examples of this on your CV.
- Being a Lunchtime Supervisor requires a lot of patience, perseverance and courage to deal with children in all circumstances and situations (including fights and emergencies). It is recommended to include some details regarding your personal strengths and attributes which would enable you to the job well.
Written by Sobhan Mohmand
Sobhan is a qualified Careers Advisor and Professional CV Writer with over 10 years of experience in helping job seekers get a job. He is a Member of the Careers Development Institute (CDI) and is listed on the official UK Register of Career Development Professionals. He holds a Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development (QCF).
Working on your CV? Awesome!