Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- » CV Basics, Tips & PresentationThe fundamental aspects of CVs and tips
- » CV Templates & ExamplesFree CV Templates and Examples
- » CV Personal DetailsPersonal information on a CV
- » CV Career SummaryCareer Summary and Career Objective
- » CV Personal ProfileHow to write a Personal profile statement
- » CV AchievementsAchievements section of a CV
- » CV Education & TrainingEducation and qualifications on a CV
- » CV Employment & Work ExperienceJob history and work experience on a CV
- » CV SkillsSkills section of a CV
- » CV Hobbies & InterestsHow to write your hobbies on your CV
- » CV ReferencesReferences section guidelines and tips
- » How To Write A Cover LetterThe fundamental aspects of Cover letters
- » Cover Letter TemplatesFree Cover Letter Templates & examples!
- » Job Interview TipsGuidelines for conducting job interviews
- » General Careers ArticlesGeneral Job hunting and Careers articles
"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"
Find us on Facebook
Welcome to CV Plaza!
The Home of CVs and Cover Letters
CV Plaza is a research-driven Careers website which provides an in depth analysis and resources to help you write your PERFECT CV and Cover Letter. All our articles are fully backed up with images and graphics to illustrate the points discussed. This website will also contain various other articles related to job interviews, resumes and general jobseekers advice and tips. All our examples and templates are free for personal use.
Top 5 Articles
- How to write a Personal Profile Statement - This is a vital part of your CV and it is a short statement outlining your personal characteristics. It tells the reader what kind of a person you are, the attributes and qualities that you possess and the experience you have.
- How to write Hobbies and Interests on your CV - Employers love knowing about the applicant’s hobbies and interests. Here is why: Prospective employers work with people and not robots… they look for every clue in their prospective employees to find out about their true skills and competencies.
- Top 10 Personal Qualities on a CV - These are the Top 10 most sought-after personal qualities that recruiters look for in employees. Have you demonstrated these on your CV?
- How to write your Education and Training on a CV! - If you can read this line, you are educated!
- How to write References on a CV - This is the final section of your CV and it is expected that you provide the contact details of at least two referees who know you well and have worked with you in one way or another and who can vouch for you to the prospective employer.
- IT CV Example
- Graphics Design Cover Letter Example
- IT Administrator Cover Letter Example
- Interior Design Cover Letter Example
- Retail Manager Cover Letter Example
- Sales Assistant Cover Letter Example
- Nurse Cover Letter Example
- 12/10/13: Examples of good and bad CVs
- 08/10/13: Blank CV Template
- 30/05/13: Upload a CV Online
- 28/05/13: Nationality on a CV
- 23/05/13: Should I make use of CV-Writing Services?
- 22/05/13: Is it okay to use Logos or Pictures on a CV?
- 21/05/13: How to Present your Degree on your CV
- 12/05/13: 4 Examples of the Best CV Formats and Layouts
- 07/05/13: So… you want to know the Ideal Length of a CV?
- 07/05/13: Power words: Key words to use on your CV or Resume
- 02/05/13: Video CV: Make yourself stand out from the crowd!
- 01/05/13: How to Email a CV the Smart Way!