I am a committed, self-motivated and hardworking Quality Manager with a keen eye for detail and a strong will to succeed. In my current job, I have over-achieved many targets such as significantly increasing turnover, improving operational efficiency and raising customer service levels. I have the natural ability to react to rapid changes in prioritisation whilst maintaining a clear focus on the company objectives.
|July 2015 – Present||Quality Manager Peter’s Pharmacy|
Main duties performed:
- Establishing new and improved quality procedures, specifications, policies and standards for the Quality Department
- Identifying, investigating and resolving any quality issues that arise
- Maintaining the Quality Management System
- Leading quality improvement initiatives across the departments and in coordination with other engineering team leaders
- Attending various team meetings in order to discuss the organisation’s processes
- Ensuring that quality control procedures are followed at all times
- Identifying Quality control issues and offering permanent solutions
- Driving improvements in all areas of Quality Assurance
- Ensuring that Health and Safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Responsible for training the management teams
- Supervising engineering, manufacturing and warehouse staff and dealing with performance-related issues on a daily basis
- Conducting both internal and external quality audits across different sites
- Ensuring that issues are escalated in a timely manner to the relevant parties
- Maintaining and developing quality processes and procedures
- Producing and presenting weekly and monthly quality reports
- Revamping the entire stocking and ordering software of the company
- Electronically scanning and filing of paperwork
- Ensuring that accurate data is recorded
- Assisting the Stock Control Manager with counting and processing inventory
- Handling customer complaints in a calm and professional manner
|Aug 2013 – Aug 2014||Mechanical Engineer A1 Mechanics|
Main duties performed:
- Designing prototypes of products to be manufactured
- Analysing mechanical problems and proposing practical solutions
- Performing tests on prototypes and final products before they are signed off
- CQI Diploma in Quality Management – Level 5
- Microsoft Office Suite Specialist- Expert (2012)
- Organisational skills: Able to organise and prioritise a variety of tasks in accordance with their importance and time limits.
- Attention to detail: Adept at dealing with multitudes of information and data, some nearly identical, error-free.
- Presentation skills: Acclaimed at delivering engaging presentations to various parties including managers, colleagues and third-party professionals
- IT Skills: Accredited with SPSS and MS Office. Also fully conversant with CIN7 and TradeGecko (inventory management software)
- Administration: The ability to demonstrate a high level of administration competencies within complex environments.
Hobbies and interests
During my spare time, I go cycling and swimming on a weekly basis and socialising with family and friends. The rest of my free time is spent studying the engineering industry and tweaking the business’s modus operandi accordingly.
Mr Christian Reed
Quality Manager, 360 Manufacturing Address:
4 Avenue Rd, Somerset, SO1 7XK Tel:
0743 4522 5678 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs Michelle Clarkson
Owner, A1 Mechanics Address:
14 Ave Rd, Leeds, LX2 8YY Tel:
0782 4542 7977 Email: email@example.com
Please note: the above CV Example is presented in the UK format and layout.
Click here to download the above CV Sample (blank).
COLLECTION: You may also want to browse through our collection of Free CV Templates and download any of the editable CVs to create your own (available in Microsoft Word format and convertible to PDF).
- Working across industries: A Quality Manager has the opportunity to work across different job sectors for a variety of different companies. The key responsibilities will be the same, although certain sectors – such as Engineering and Science – may require industry-specific qualifications in order to be considered for the role. Consequently, your CV should largely focus on your diverse work experiences, transferable skills and your ability to quickly learn new skills and adapt to different work environments.
£25.000 – £55.000
Degree and Relevant Work Experience
38+ hours per week
Excellent language skills to interact with colleagues / customers / clients / suppliers
Excellent writing skills to write clear and concise quality reports
Paying attention to every aspect of the task or project and ensuring that no “small details” are overlooked
Excellent listening skills during meetings and other business interactions
Leadership skills to implement change within an organisation
Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve quality assurance issues or processes