Stock Assistant CV Template + Tips and Download
Sobhan Mohmand, Career Expert 15 Apr 2021
Tip: Use the Stock Assistant CV Template below as an example to help you write your own personal and fully-tailored CV.
3 David’s Lane
Mob: 000 1799 4122
Personal Profile Statement / Career Objective
I am a loyal and hardworking Stock Assistant who enjoys being part of a team but can also work well on his own. After gaining 10 GCSEs, I decided to find a job and work for a living. I have more than two years’ of experience in working in shops, and I am looking to work in a place where I can utilise my skills and provide excellent customer service.
|2001 – 2008
||Brookburn Community School
||Results: 10 GCSEs at Grades A*-C.
- ICT (B)
- Economics (B)
- Art and Design (A)
- Geography (C)
- History (C)
- Religious Studies (B)
- Design and Technology (C)
- Business Studies (C)
- Psychology (C)
- Journalism (C)
|1994 – 2001
||Barlow Hall Primary School
Employment and Work Experience
|Mar 2013 – Present
||Stock Assistant 1&1 Shopping
Main duties performed:
- Primarily responsible for stock and filling shelves with new products
- Accepting and checking mail and deliveries
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Helping customers and answering customers queries when needed
- Flattening unused boxes and packaging and disposing of it correctly
- Assisting with promotions in and around the store
- Stock replenishment and labelling
- Removing excess stock back to the warehouse
- Pulling products forward when the products at the front have finished
- Displayed goods neatly and tidily
- Ensuring the shop is clean and tidy at all times
- Loading and unloading trolleys and delivery trucks
- Using pallet trucks to move deliveries around
- Sweeping and mopping floors (when required)
- Helping customers to pack bags at the checkout
- Adhered to Health & Safety regulations throughout the day
- Organising stock in the store room
- Ensuring the shop is presentable and ready to open in the morning
|Sept 2012 – Feb 2013
||Shelf Stacker / Shelf Filler Tesco
Main duties performed:
- Cleaning and stacking shelves with new stock
- Pricing, scanning and labelling products
- Keeping all the shelves and products in an organised and presentable state
- Helping customers to find the products they want
- Racking away goods and products in the warehouse
- Conducting stock checks and arranging goods for delivery
- Rotating the goods depending on the ‘sell by’ or ‘best before’ date
- Liaising with the rest of the team to ensure shelves are not left empty
- Report any issues or problems to the Floor Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a busy environment
- Dealing with stressful situations in a polite and professional manner
Hobbies and interests
My hobbies include playing football, exercising in the gym and swimming.
Mr Ali Ahmed
Store Manager, 1&1 Shopping
86 Prestwick Road, Inshore, PH2 8YL
000 2372 4915
Mr William Swift
Stock Manager, Tesco
3 Lamprey Road, The Deacon, TN26 8YT
000 6641 7581
Please note: the above CV Example is presented in the UK format and layout.
Click here to download the above CV Sample.
COLLECTION: You may also want to browse through our collection of Free CV Templates and download any of the editable CVs to create your own (available in Microsoft Word format and convertible to PDF).
Top CV Tips and Guidelines
- If applicable: mention on your CV your ability of “working in a busy environment” and being “able to work under pressure” since these are some critical attributes that are required to do the job well.
- You could make a comment about your level of fitness (under the Hobbies and Interests section) as a Stock Assistant will be working long hours standing, walking, lifting, carrying and replenishing stock/goods.
Written by Sobhan Mohmand
Sobhan is a qualified Careers Advisor and Professional CV Writer with over 10 years of experience in helping job seekers get a job. He is a Member of the Careers Development Institute (CDI) and is listed on the official UK Register of Career Development Professionals. He holds a Level 6 Diploma in Career Guidance and Development (QCF).
Working on your CV? Awesome!