I am a high confident, motivated, articulate and tech-savvy Graduate with over two years experience in Digital Marketing and Online Communications. I consistently strive to work to the best of my ability and deliver professional standards at all times and in all circumstances. My key strengths are; communications (both oral and written), social media and the ability to relate to customers in a digital environment.
|Feb 2013 – Present||Digital Marketing Assistant University of Surrey|
Main duties performed:
- Collate, proofread, publish and update entries on the University website/intranet;
- Data entry of student/staff profiles, expenditure, resources and website analytics;
- Provide administrative support to sub-groups within the School of Engineering;
- Produce documentation for new members of staff and work experience students;
- Liaise with relevant academics, in particular, programme directors, to create and/or update the materials for the forthcoming UG and PG prospectuses;
- Work closely with senior academics to prepare marketing materials, e.g. leaflets, brochures and booklets, to promote the University to external stakeholders;
- Promote the University to external stakeholders on events, open days;
- Liaise with relevant students and staff to create digital profiles on the website;
- Liaise with external suppliers to get materials ready, printed and delivered.
|Nov 2012 – Feb 2013||Web Assistant AKC Accountants|
Main duties performed:
- Being solely responsible for the content management of the company’s website
- Market research on competitors and drawing up marketing strategies
- Interpret and present Google Analytics data and reports
- Submit stories to major search engines for indexing
- Monitor website’s traffic and conversion rates on a daily basis
|Jul 2012 – Nov 2012||Online Marketing Assistant Olympus 1&1 Ltd.|
Main duties performed:
- Create, edit and update website entries and pages
- Responsible for the company’s social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter)
- Making small tweaks to the design and structure of the website
- General Administrative duties such as answering phones and filing
- Fast Track Digital Marketing course (two days)
- ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence)
- Skilled in the use and utilisation of various Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress, Joomla! and Drupal.
- Specialist in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Analytics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
Hobbies and interests
I enjoy socialising with friends and family, watching TV (BBC Click, The Gadget Show, documentaries), reading self-improvement books, and computing.
Mr Oliver Connolly
Digital Marketing Manager, University of Surrey Address:
19 Batley Road, Middleton, SY8 5FR Tel:
0223 2759 5740 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Thomas Richards
Director, AKC Accountants Address:
4 London Road, Sandwell, SP3 6LH Tel:
0580 5757 4195 Email: email@example.com
Please note: the above CV Example is presented in the UK format and layout.
Click here to download the above CV Sample.
COLLECTION: You may also want to browse through our collection of Free CV Templates and download any of the editable CVs to create your own (available in Microsoft Word format and convertible to PDF).
Top CV Tips and Guidelines
- Digital Marketing is a new specialist area focusing on using the internet to market a service or product. Make sure that your CV is tailored to these specific areas (e.g. SEO, using CMS, etc.) rather than presenting any generic CV with little focus on these specialist aspects of the job position.
- If you have got little or no experience, you may want to start off by creating a blog or small website for yourself and use that as a steppingstone to get you into entry-level digital marketing positions. Employers see extracurricular activities, such as maintaining a personal website, as valuable work experience.
£16.000 – £24.000
Relevant Work Experience
37+ hours per week
Excellent communication skills to liaise with internal teams, marketing suppliers and customers
Producing articles and other written materials that are clear and understandable
Having excellent knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office and Content Management Systems
Producing excellent designs for marketing purposes; flyers, posters, leaflets, etc.
Working with people with diverse skill sets and different backgrounds
Managing one’s time to prioritise critical tasks before anything else